BTZS.org >> Forums home page

ExpoDev Palm
 ExpoDev for Palm Software Discussions

Announcements | General Discussions | Plotter | ExpoDev Palm | Film & Paper Testing | Practical BTZS | ExpoDev for iOS

Messages 1 to 10 of 187 (Total: 187) First | Prev | Next | Last
Subject 
Author 
Date 
Negatives are often low in contrast 
Elliot  19:33 7 Dec 12 
Re: Negatives are often low in contrast 
Elliot  19:41 7 Dec 12 
Ben Wilbur  9:52 8 Dec 12 
Elliot  20:09 9 Dec 12 
David Jade  19:22 12 Dec 12 
Palm Z 22 battery and service 
Elliot Puritz  13:31 4 Dec 12 
Re: Palm Z 22 battery and service 
Elliot  17:56 26 Dec 12 
Hotsync problem with Palm m515 
Luigi  9:11 12 May 12 
Re: Hotsync problem with Palm m515 
Elliot  15:49 6 Dec 12 
Hi Luigi:

I recently noted the same problem with my Handspring which I was using while my Palm had the battery replaced.

I uninstalled the Palm Pilot for Expodev program via the control panel, Windows XP. Then I reinstalled the program on the desk top which, when the Handspring was hot synced, resinstalled the ExpoDev program on the Handspring. Performing a "fresh reinstall" of the ExpoDev program was successful in allowing me to sync some new film files, etc.

I also accessed the Palm Desk Top, and turned off the hot sync of ADDIT which I think is involved with adding programs and information directly from Palm. Be sure to click the button that makes the ADDIT feature never sync unless you change the parameters.

I am not using my device for any thing other than ExpoDev. Thus I have no need for any of the other features in the Palm program.

As far as I know, there is no way to directly remove ExpoDev from the Handspring without going via the desk top on the computer.

See if you are successful, and please let me know.

Elliot

Alternative software 
Philippe Bachelier  15:07 14 Oct 11 

BTZS.org >> Forums home page

Note: The BTZS.org forums are now in read-only mode Last Updated: 22 Aug 2002